October 7, 2007

Our cute girl!

In this picture she had just stopped crying that's why her eyes are red. I love her big blue eyes.

Evi's first Halloween outfit. We have to get decked out for Halloween since it's my mom's birthday!!

I think this picture is so funny. She is so smiley lately.


Well she gets mad sometimes too! I love her even when she cries. She has started fake crying and it makes me laugh. She has learned thats how she gets my attention. . . she is spoiled.


When I look at this picture of her I get emotional. She is so beautiful and I love her so so much. We are so lucky to have her!






She is in the cutest stage right now. She is all smiles and she is trying to talk to us!





In this video I was playing with her and her dragon fly toy. She is in love with bright colored things right now. I was lucky to catch her smiling and trying to talk!


7 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Kass...she is so beautiful. It makes me someday want to have a girl. Not anytime soon since I don't even have the 3rd boy here yet, but someday. You are the cutest mom! I hope everything is going good!

Jamie said...

HI Kassie! I think you have a pretty cute little girl! It kind of makes me want another! You are a cute mom, I can tell you just love to be one! Take care!:)

Chelsea said...

yeah! I was just planning my message of what a bad blogger you have been, but was pleasantly surprised with DARLING pictures. She is SO cute! Bring her over soon!!!

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Kassie, good to talk to you too. Your baby evi is absolutely beautiful. We need to get together. I talk to Stef every now and then. She is still as fun as ever. i tried to tell her to make a blog and she wont. luv you girl

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Kassie, me and matt live in Salt Lake now,but i think matt thinks he needs to come up friday to go HUNTING so maybe saturday we should go to lunch. I will call stef if saturday works for you. i would love to see little Evi!!

Tara and Andrew said...

so so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. She looks so much like you. Don't you love that? I love when they start to smile and respond. You are so lucky to have a cute baby!:)

Laci said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already responding to you. What a fun stage!