October 24, 2007

Me and my bumbo!

The bumbo is the recliner for babies. It's soft and squishy and Evi seems to really enjoy it. She is also in love with all of my mom' s Halloween decorations. Her favorites are a pumpkin that laughs and says happy Halloween, a raggedy andy doll dressed in a vampire costume and pretty much everything that's bright or makes noise. Whatever keeps them entertained right!! Well we officially have two days until Collin comes home and we are getting so excited. I have his picture on the computer and I show Evi and say "Look there's daddy!" and she smiles and talks to him. It's so cute. We have missed him. Can friday please come faster!!!




7 comments:

Chelsea said...

yeah! she looks so cute in there:) Glad she likes it!!!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! She is getting so big :) hope you guys are doing well!

Jamie said...

She's getting bigger! She's darling! I feel so bad for you, that's rough having a husband gone...yay for friday, hu!

Brooke said...

So cute! Love her eyes...

CBS said...

Ok kas...my long lost friend. Come play!! You've got to be so busy now with competition season and all but when you have a free day let me know. I bet you're glad to have the hubby home!! Its no fun when they're gone. Brady goes to Chicago next week and then to Florida for 2 weeks in Dec. :(

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Kassie i am yelling at you. get posting some new pictures, i love to see them

Chinos :) said...

LH,
Holy crap how did your little gal get so freaking big on me! :) So cute Kas your cute little Family, So yes I am attempting to do a Bloody Blog :) but damn they are hard I tell ya! and Everyone has the cutest ones ever I have never been creative but I am trying. I miss you and we need to play soon. We all say it but it just never happens but serioulsy lets make an effort! I love SlC its way fun and lots to do. I have three weeks left and I am so excited to have this baby. i get zip sleep.. Anyways I love ya call me soon. Jayci