October 14, 2007

We love the Fall!!

I love the fall so much. I think it is a combination of the cool weather (I hate the heat of the summer!) and the colors. I love the changing leaves so much. It makes me feel bad for people who live where there are no mountains. They don't get to see how beautiful they become. The only downside to fall is that it leaves as quickly as it comes.






We found some beautiful flowers at my mom's house.


I love this picture!! She is just starting to hold on to things. It's so cute but we are now realizing the task ahead of baby-proofing everything!




I don't think that she liked the grass because she kept trying to sit up.


If you didn't notice this is on the green at the golf course. Evi is holding on to the flag. She was such a good poser for us!




Evi and her daddy with the beautiful mountains behind them.



b

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

CUTE CUTE pictures! How fun you went on a hike! and really those things are kind of dorky, but the best! I can't wait to have another baby and take more advantage of mine...p.s. I can't read any of the writing under your pictures:) but your blog does look very good!