September 16, 2007

This past week Evi had two doctors appointments. Monday we went to the pediatrician and she had to get her two month shots:( It was horrible she screamed and screamed. Then when I picked her up she whimpered (which I think is worse then the screaming). She was fussy all day and that was also the first day I had to leave her to teach dance. Needless to say it was a hard day for us. . . Then we had to go to Primary Children's Hospital on Friday to see an Orthopedic surgeon. When she was born her right foot was flexed flat up against her shin and yes I was freaked out at first. We have been stretching it ever since and it is getting better! The doctor said there is nothing to worry about and that she will be fine!! This doctors visit was much better than the first. On Friday we also took Evi to Collin's work to meet everyone. She kindly waited to go #2 until Collin's boss was holding her! Oops! They loved her anyway! It has been a busy week I started back teaching three nights a week. I have really missed it and it was fun to be back. But I was sad to leave my baby! Although I'm sure it was good for her and Collin to have some daddy daughter time; and I am lucky that I have a mom and three sisters that are always willing to watch her. Thanks guys!! Well that was our week I hope everyone else had an eventful one.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Doctors appointments are terrible, but they usually get better. I am glad that your appointment at Primary's went good. My Aidan has to go there for some back and neck problems and it's always scary the first time that you have to go. I am glad to hear that she is fine and that everything will be okay. :) She is so darling.

CBS said...

Stupid shots!! Those are the days I dread the most. They are so awful hu?! I didnt know that Evi's foot was like that...Both of Nathans feet were almost flat to his shins too and it just slowly went away. I'm sure her's will do the same. When are we going to play?!

Allyson said...

I'm glad to hear all is well! I was sad I was in such a whirlwind hurry at Peach Days! I wanted to see more of you!:)

tOyn fAmiLy said...

wow that would have scared me to see her foot like that. I am so glad all is well Hadlee and I had a trip to primarys also. Hadlee has had stomach issues for a year and no one could figure it out, finally thank goodness to primarys doctors!! ha ha
anyway we moved here cus matt works at 123 south so he was driving way to much! I love it so far. How come you might be moving down?