September 4, 2007

Evi's Special Day

We went to Idaho this weekend to bless Evi! It was such a special day for us; all of our family was able to be there. My family got lost on the way there and barely made it. It was a little stressful for a minute there but they made it and Evi didn't cry during the blessing! That's all I can ask for. It was one of the best days we have had as a new family!!


Can you believe that her dress is 23 years old? It was my blessing dress! I am so glad that my mom saved it and took such good care of it. I just added a few rhinestones to jazz it up a little. Collin didn't want her to wear the bonnet that went with it; he thought she looked like a pioneer! :) So we made her a headband instead!



So pretty and so calm.



Evi at Grandma and Grandpa Searles.


We tried to get her to be content without the Binky but it didn't work but oh well.

Evi and her daddy on the special day!



I don't really like this picture of me but she looks so cute I had to put it in.

This is Evi's great great Grandma Hanks! She is 97 years old! So glad she could be there!

Evi and all of her aunts! Tiffany, Carlee, Sara, Mauri, Jamie and Kailey!! She loves her aunts.


5 Generations!! Great great Grandma Hanks, great Grandma Searle, Grandpa and Grandma Searle, Dad and Evi! WOW!

OK, I love this picture. We got so lucky. Collin was talking to her and she pulled the biggest smile ever. She is so much fun! We love her!!

2 comments:

The Davis family said...

Kass- She is so cute!! I still can't believe how much she looks like you! Good job on your mom saving that dress and Good luck to you trying to save it for another 23 years ;)

The Johnsons said...

Kass--she is beautiful!! You are the cutest mom!! I love her dress too. That is awesome that it is your dress. Cute pictures!