August 20, 2007

Monday afternoon

She loves when I sing to her she just stares at me. . . once in a while she will smile.

1st position. Look at her turnout she is already a dancer.


She was smiling while I was talking to her but for some reason she kept looking at the couch. It's funny what they like to look at. We have these black shelves on our wall and she stares at them all day.

Smiling and falling over at the same time. It's her first action shot!

She is sooo cute. She is starting to make all these new noises. Like grunting really hard when she is trying to go to the bathroom. It is so sad how fast she is growing, but every new thing she does I just love.

2 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Kass-
She IS the cutest thing ever. It makes me sad that mine is already bigger than that...because i remember it so well:) You look like your having so much fun with her....I can't wait to see her in person. Write or e-mail me your number. I would love to arrange a time to see her over peach days or sometime in that week!

CBS said...

kas! she really is so cute and bound to be an amazing dancer just like her mommy! im free most of the time to have a play date and i know school just started back up so whenwver you're free let me know!