August 16, 2007

My daytime activity. . . Sleeping

Napping with Dad.

Napping with aunt Kailey


First time napping in my crib. (She only slept in her crib for about five minutes before she woke up but it's a start!)

Stretch. She always does thumbs up when she stretches, it's so funny!

First time wearing her baby legs. They barely stay on her she's still a little small. I love having a girl there are so many fun accessories for them. I love these baby legs I need to get some more. Chelsea I'll be putting in an order soon!

4 comments:

Laci said...

Kass- She is beautiful and looks just like you!! -Well I have never met your husband but still :) Congrats!! Girls are so fun!

Chelsea said...

that was a funny post! I loved it, and i LOVE her:) thanks for bringing her over, it made my day!

Kristin Bishop said...

Kassie-Cute pics. I just want to squeeze her. she is so sweet...and I must say you really accessorize her well! In every pic she has jewelry, bows, etc.! Cute Cute! Jaxson is just a t-shirt and jeans...that is about as fancy as it gets! Both are fun I'm sure...but you look like you're having so much fun! I hope to see her when I come to Utah...let's plan a lunch or something. I am there over peach days...will you be in town?

The Johnsons said...

Kass! How are you? I am glad that you found our blog! Your little girl is so darling and what a cute name!! I can't believe you had her already. I saw you one day when I was with Jo and you looked so good....not even like you were 8 months pregnate! Wow! My mother in law is doing really good. She has a really good attitude though, so I think that helps a lot. She has lost a lot of her hair and she hates that, but I guess that she got a wig the other day and loves it. I haven't seen it yet, but we are going up to BC today so....I hope everything is going good. Sometimes I wish I had a little girl. We are having our 3rd boy in November!! Holy cow I am old!! :) Talk to you later...