April 30, 2008

My beautiful girl!




After enduring a long day at a dance competition with me she is still her happy little self! I just am so in love with her I can't stand it. This was at Charlie's in Logan (best ice cream ever). We went with our cute friends Lex and Holly! Evi got to have a little ice cream too! Just a little:)

P.S. I am selling headbands and hair clips now!! I will soon be selling them on my cute friend Chelsea's website daisiesndots.com . And I also do custom orders! For ordering and more information email me at kassiesearle@ mail.weber.edu

5 comments:

Chinos :) said...

I left my darn bow at your house.. And I need some. Evi is so cute. I want to come to the dance recital for sure call and give me the details please.

Amy Lou said...

Oh she is SO SO cute.. Her darling headband was the first thing I noticed.. How fun that you are going to make them.. When I have little babes I will be needing an order :)

Chelsea said...

i think i'll be craving charlie's for the next month now:( how rude of you to mention! really you have one of the prettiest babies around!!!

Breanne said...

Kass :) I sure miss you. And Evi! These pictures of her are so cute!

Tarika said...

Hey there cute girl! How is everything going? Your baby is so beautiful! Just thought I would say hello while I was blogging!