January 28, 2008

President Hinckley

I inherited this picture from my grandma and just hung it on my wall a week ago. It's so amazing to me that someone I have never met can have such an impact on my life. I am so sad. . . I know that the next prophet will be just as amazing. But in the midst of this horrible world I found comfort in knowing that he was here leading our church and showing us the way. In some small way I feel lost with out him. I love that every time I see his face you can feel the love of Christ shine through. I just hope that I can be a fraction of the person he was and still is. Thank you for your unwavering faith and Christlike example President Hinckley!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That is an awesome picture, I love it.

Chelsea said...

I feel the same way! that is a really cool picture though:)