January 12, 2008

Christmas pictures!

I know what you are thinking. . . It's already January 12 and you are just posting Christmas pictures. I am so bad but too busy to care. Christmas was so much fun with Evi and I'm sure it will only get better the next few years. I only have one complaint. . . I wish that Christmas break could last for a month. It is so nice to spend time with my little family. Life is so busy these days we are lucky to have a weekend that is not full of things to do. If it's not a dance competition then its a dance rehearsal and if not then it's something else. Thank heaven for Sundays!!




Evi's favorite thing about Christams wasn't the presents it was the wrapping paper, the Christmas tree lights and this little yellow measuring cup. Honestly why does she have toys if she is as entertained with a measuring cup or a dvd case. What a funny girl.






Grandma and Grandma Searle's house. Evi did love the bear that aunt Kailey and aunt Tiffany gave her.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Cute pics Kass. She is darling and she looks so cute in her little Christmas dress!

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Holy gorgeous little Evi is! What a fun Christmas you had. I am so glad you finally posted new stuff. How is everything? Did you move?