July 25, 2007

Evi is so popular, she had so many visitors over the weekend. Mauri, Carlee and grandma came to visit. Sometimes I think Evi looks a little like Mauri.
Such a pretty little girl.

Evi and grandpa Russ. He was so cute with her bouncing her around and cooing at her. I loved it.

Evi and grandma Julie. She stops by almost everyday after school to check on us. What a good grandma.



This was Evis first time in her swing. (thanks mom for getting it for her). She liked it this time but I put her in it yesterday and she wouldn't have it so we will see. I think I have spoiled her already she likes to sleep while being held the best, oh well I love it.


Evi and aunt Mauri. What pretty girls.


This is the cutest dress ever. Thanks to Jayci for getting it for Evi. We had to pin it in the back because it is still a little big for her even though it is size newborn/preemie! Also over the weekend grandma searle and aunt Kailey came to visit and we forgot to get pictures; but we loved having them and hope they will come stay again soon, and I know Evi is excited to see her grandpa searle again. P. S. Thanks Kathy for the birthday presents!



0 comments: